ELIGIBILITY: Residencies are open to Oregon mid-career visual artists who meet the following criteria:
* be a practicing visual artist currently producing works of art in the following mediums: PAINTING, DRAWING, SCULPTURE, PRINTMAKING, MIXED MEDIA, INSTALLATION and PHOTOGRAPHY (artists working in FILM, VIDEO AND ANIMATION are not eligible)
* be a full-time resident of Oregon for at least 36 months prior to the application deadline and remain a resident through the duration of the grant period
* maintain Oregon as their primary residence if they participate in an out-of-state residency program or they will not qualify
* be 30 years of age or older at the time of application
* evidence, through appropriate documentation, a sustained level of commitment to his/her medium with seven (7) or more years of active professional practice
* not be enrolled in a degree-seeking program, either part-time or full-time at the time of application or during the successive grant period
WORK SAMPLE: Submit 10-15 IMAGES (in jpeg format) and a DATA SHEET that corresponds to your images which includes title, medium, size and year of completion.
Competition for residencies varies seasonally and with the number of applications.